Custom Chimney Cap Installation Service
Professional chimney cap installation is a crucial aspect of safeguarding your chimney and enhancing its longevity. At National Chimney Service, we bring over 30 years of dedicated service in professional chimney cap installations for residents in Metro Atlanta, including Alpharetta, Brookhaven, Dunwoody, Marietta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Suwanee, and the neighboring areas. We service masonry chimneys and prefabricated chimneys.
We offer a chimney cap replacement service, replacing old, damaged, or improperly installed chimney caps. Replacing deteriorated chimney caps helps improve the draft, prevent clogs, and reduce moisture damage.
Not sure about a full replacement, check out our chimney cap repair services.
Chimney Cap Installation Benefits
When you choose our custom chimney installation service, you will get the following:
- Tailored Protection: Custom chimney caps are precisely crafted to fit your chimney, providing optimal protection against rain, debris, and wildlife intrusion, ensuring your fireplace functions flawlessly.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: Elevate the visual appeal of your home with a custom-designed chimney cap that complements your architectural style, adding a touch of sophistication to your property.
- Family-Owned Dedication: As a local, family-owned business, National Chimney Service brings a personal touch to every installation, ensuring that your safety and satisfaction are our top priorities.
- Weather Resilience: Our custom chimney caps are built to withstand Georgia’s diverse weather conditions, from heavy rain to scorching sun, ensuring longevity and reliability.
Masonry Chimneys vs Prefabricated Chimneys
When selecting a chimney cap, it’s important to understand the differences between masonry and prefabricated chimneys, as the caps are designed differently for each type.
– Constructed on-site from brick or stone
– Custom-designed and built for the home
– Caps sit directly on top of the chimney structure
– Require masonry caps for a precise fit
– Factory-built with metal framing on the inside
– Standardized sizing and bought pre-made
– Usually, have a metal chase cover around the chimney
– Accept prefabricated caps for an easy install
The main benefit of masonry chimneys is their custom, on-site construction, allowing for more aesthetic options. However, prefabricated chimneys tend to be more affordable and quicker to install. Whether you have a prefab or masonry chimney, we recommend the best chimney cap solution.
Custom Chimney Cap Installation Materials
All of our custom chimney caps are meticulously crafted locally in Georgia, ensuring quality and attention to detail.
Material Options for Metro Atlanta Residents:
- Stainless Steel: Durable and corrosion-resistant, stainless steel provides a sleek and modern look while offering long-lasting protection.
- Black Galvanized Steel: Combining strength with a classic aesthetic, black galvanized steel is a robust option that complements various chimney styles.
- Copper: Known for its timeless beauty, copper develops an attractive patina over time, making it a visually appealing and durable choice.
- Aluminum: Lightweight and corrosion-resistant, aluminum is an excellent option for those seeking durability without added weight.
Our Chimney Cap Installation Process
- FREE ESTIMATE: Contact us for a free chimney cap installation estimate.
- Quote Approval: Review and approve the provided quote.
- Measure: We measure your Georgia chimney.
- Professional Installation: When your custom-fabricated cap is ready, we will return to install it, ensuring a perfect fit.
How Much Does it Cost to Install a Chimney Cap? much does it cost to install a chimney cap?
The cost of installing a chimney cap can vary based on several factors, such as the type of cap, the material it’s made of, and the complexity of the installation. For example, installing a chimney cap on a ranch-style home is generally more accessible than a three-story mansion.
At National Chimney Service, we offer many customizable options therefore the cost of a chimney cap installation can range anywhere from $775 to $3600 or more. We will work with you to find the best chimney cap solution for your needs and budget.
Types of Custom Chimney Caps
These protective coverings are placed on top of masonry chimneys, preventing water, debris, and animals from entering while enhancing draft and minimizing potential damage.
Chase pans are metal covers installed on prefabricated or factory-built chimneys, acting as a protective barrier against moisture and ensuring the longevity of the chimney structure.
In addition to a chimney chase pan, you may opt for a shroud—a decorative cover for your prefab chimney. It serves both aesthetic and functional purposes, enhancing the visual appeal of the chimney while providing protection against the elements.